Bellevue Literary Review and the Northwell Health Center for Gun Violence Prevention are collaborating on a special event, “Can Storytelling Prevent Gun Violence?“
We invite your creative contributions — poetry, prose, art, video — on your experiences with or thoughts about gun violence. All submissions will be considered for inclusion in our September 20th event and/or featured on our website.
- Have you experienced or witnessed gun violence?
- Has your community been impacted by gun violence?
- How can stories prevent or reduce gun violence?
- How do you imagine a world without gun violence?
- How can we encourage the next generation to move towards real change?
Creative interpretation is encouraged!
Submit your work until July 22 to be considered for part of the program.