Have you ever wondered how your favorite authors assemble their thoughts onto the page and bring them to you?
Join Bellevue Literary Review for Narrative Arc: The Journey from Writer to Reader, which will celebrate the unique relationship between the writers who bring words to the page and the readers who receive them.
This online BLR Benefit takes place on Tuesday, December 5th at 7pm ET.
- Meet readers like you, sharing their favorite BLR writings
- Meet the writers behind these favorites who explain their creative process
- Learn the backstory and process of BLR
- Tour the studios of BLR cover artists
Hosted by BLR editor-in-chief Danielle Ofri and the fabulous BLR editorial team, Narrative Arc offers an insider’s peek into the creative process of how great literature transforms from the writer’s mind onto the page and then into the heart of a reader. Don’t miss it!
Tickets are free, but we hope you will consider a donation. Your support ensures that can continue to provide a creative forum to explore health, illness and healing.
This year, we are offering two very special experiences for BLR supporters:
- For donors at the $2,500 level or higher, we are pleased to invite you to the exclusive event The Book Doctors Are In, a small-group conversation with BLR’s celebrated doctor-writers: Perri Klass, Danielle Ofri, and Damon Tweedy. These best-selling authors will discuss their work in and out of their white coats, answer your questions, and share personal insights. This intimate conversation will take place on Zoom, on the evening of January 22, 2024.
- For donors at the $5,000 level or higher, we are pleased to invite you to lunch with BLR’s Editor-in-Chief, Danielle Ofri, plus an invitation to The Book Doctors Are In.
Online Tuesday, December 5th at 7 pm EST.